Saturday, April 7, 2018

April 7, 2018 Update: THE BiG JOIN....

Today was the day:  joined up fuselage and tailcone.  I could not have done this without help.  My new friend Galin Hernandez (fellow pilot and Vans Air Force member) came over and helped me maneuver these two large pieces together, and then we "clecoed it up" after installing the bulkheads - getting those holes to align was a bit tricky but we got it done.

I also have been working on various parts including baggage floor skins which I got primed/painted today.

Looking at photos below, noticed a missed dimple.  Easy to fix with my main squeeze.

This sucker has gotten very big all of a sudden.  It will be challenging from now on to move it around.   Things will get better when it's up on wheels.

All in all a great day - thanks Galin!




No comments:

Post a Comment