Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Organizing Hangar, WINGS ON!!!, jack stands.....

Since moving to hangar I spent some time organizing the hangar work area including setting up the compressor and related tubing / outlets etc.

My friend Andy Grimm helped me install the VS, HS and elevators last week and today he and Chris Kaniut helped me install the wings.   It went well - despite my making a mistake on washers which caused us to have to remove/reinstall some of the bolts.   Having help makes all the difference.

Backing for one bench - note use of lid that SteinAir shipped my panel in: they laser etch a life-size panel on the lid.   A work of art, of course:


Compressor plumbing:

Wings on!!


Wing bolts in place. 


Jack stands under construction:


Chris and Andy:


No comments:

Post a Comment